My path life

Monday, September 8, 2008

i hate my A2 friend

sorry if u look at my very-very so-called cool tittle. i didnt wish it would come this way , but i have to , i have to tell somthing , i wont like to see your fucking baby face and stare at me. okay . i mean ur baby sympathy face, and like u want some thing from me so bad ly. awwww, shit what am i doing.huh, u want to do anything to get close with me? just do ! including ur fucking baby face wanting for sympathy , and it wont work out that way . or in other word , it wont make me feel pity tobefriending with you.or it never happen. as usually u use your trick to trapt me with your fucking face.
stop that a
. u are only think for ur self.non of them understand you , but u want us to understand you, and we have to check up our very best vocab to understand what strange language are u using for ! what such u ha?
u are fake.obvious!!! u are fake to be kind , polite, and friendly . ahhh that is ur mask. hey throw away ur bad behave lar. yes i dont have a right to get u chnage into a very perfectfull person for me , thats what we called "selfish for thinking own feeling" now , just dont interupt in mylife , i wont ruin ur life , so , dont ever try to get closse to me,MY HEART WONT OPEN FOR YOU . mybe its not the rite time.just understand , it last for you to understand. or i will accept you if u go away from me, mybe that time to regret my cold feeling towards you . if you want a friend then go , if you dont want a friend i let GOD know to get you into hell. friend is not like one stop station when you get tired or what ever, friend is astationwhich make u happy and make them happy , it mean happy station. thats all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home