My path life

Monday, May 26, 2008

What Hurt The Most


Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine of it has caught my eye

And roped me in
So, mesmerizing,and so hypnotizing,
I am captivated,I am

Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself


i dont knw where im gonna to start with , i just nk luah kt blog yg kaku bak batu ni, aku rse aku very down the hill,
people all around me press me down,i felt like lose my bf(not officially), even my "all time be " friend. i felt so ensitive. but its true.i will confess that the thing i do.but i also will make a various way to pull the assume away from me.it had happen. my head was messy.
why should i??
im sorry for that . we cant make it again unless we want. in this world there is no chance after second try .if you didnt say that 'word' our friendshp will not collapse jst like that.and..you gave me the answer that come from your heart while you say u just wnt to be friend with me like usual.and i didnt say anything. enough said , that you are very clever.aftr 5 month?
huh..you are nothing with fair ! youre not fair at all. dont think tht way. youre a very fair person , in such a relationship, but between your friend and your friend, you are not fair at all actly .



i just wanna say :


you love your friendship because of you like them , or,
you like your friendship because of you love them ?


repeat the word again untill you understand , that is not the sme meaning , if you cant make yourslef understand with those word, screw up, your cant understand what are friendship's mean.
ask your own sister !


hear from ;
karad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home