My path life

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Hardest Time

i dont wish it for my life,
i never ask God to give it,
it came by itself,
and i will not blame to all this kind of life as i face it untill then.

i accept mylife as it be,
but i thought it is perfect,
no matter how much thorn on road ,
i walk until the end,
i face it,
my blood running bleed,
i stop thinking where is the end,
and i know i never find the END.

it come for my heart,
i need help,
i want for that,
i shout it loud for a HELP,
but no one could hear it ,
because i say it in my heart,
people couldnt find me,
people couldnt reach me,
they dont see me,

i really need to get out of this mud,
a mud that full of stuck,
its really hard for me to get through of it,
im live nothing,
i have no one,
im leaving all in this earth with only me,
all those people like a doll,
the doll that only decorate the world.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home